Why You Should Hire A Professional Basement Waterproofing Contractor
A basement is one of the most important parts of your home. They store a lot of our belongings, give us peace from the outside world and are just plain comfortable to be in. But not all basements stay dry; in fact, many homes end up with water leaking down into their basement walls or floors because they were never properly waterproofed! If you want to keep your family safe from mold and mildew growing on your personal items, then call Basement Waterproofing Pros today for a free quote and inspection!
Basement water damage is a common occurrence in homes and buildings. In fact, studies show that up to 50% of all homeowners experience some form of basement flooding during their lifetime. Waterproofing your basement is one of the most important home improvement projects you can undertake. It will protect your family and belongings from water damage, mold, rot, and more. But waterproofing is not a DIY job! You need to hire professionals who know what they're doing or risk having disastrous consequences.
A professional waterproofing contractor will handle the job from start to finish. They'll come in and inspect your basement, telling you what needs to be done to make it water tight. Next they'll install a perimeter drainage system that will divert excess water away from vulnerable areas like walls, windows, doors and electrical outlets. Then they'll seal all cracks and other openings in the foundation, and install a watertight sump pump to keep your basement dry even during heavy rainstorms.
Why hiring a pro is the smart choice:
- A professional waterproofing company can help stop your basement from flooding while also making it more comfortable to live in.
- If you want to finish off or remodel your basement, the very first step should be ensuring it is and will remain dry. Water infiltration into a basement will destroy a finished basement in no time.
- Basement water leakages are not just a hassle, they're destructive and harmful! They cause mold growth on the walls and floors of your home's which is a hazard to not only your house, but your health.
- Sealing up leaks is an important job for any homeowner because basements provide shelter for all sorts of items that you want to keep safe from moisture damage including clothes, furniture and electronics.
- It also increases the comfort of living below ground level with a humidity resistant sealant that adds an extra layer to your home's walls, floors and ceilings.
- At Basement Waterproofing Pros we offer guaranteed workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee so call today to book your free quote or inspection. Gain the confidence of knowing your basement is water tight and leak free.
Don't be fooled into thinking it is cheaper or easier to do this work yourself. It's not! You must consider all the time researching and purchasing supplies, doing the labor yourself, and then taking on all of the risks associated with installing a complete system. Because an incomplete or improperly installed system will still have the same result... More water leakage into your basement.
At Basement Waterproofing Services Harrisonburg, we have the experience and resources to develop a plan, purchase the correct materials for the job, and install a complete waterproof system that will ensure a dry and comfortable basement for years to come. And we won't call it a job well done until we are confident your basement is ready for whatever you have planned.
The process of waterproofing a basement is not something that can, or should, be done as part of an afternoon project in the backyard. Water damage is a real threat to your home and your health and needs to be done properly, the first time.
You deserve peace of mind with your home improvement projects so call today and schedule a free estimate!
Call to schedule a FREE Consultation and Quote to get your project started.
Or simply fill out the form, or even shoot us a text, and we’ll get you scheduled with our expert waterproofing contractors in Harrisonburg.